Viniyoga Therapist Training
Completion of the following is required for AVI Therapist Certification:
- 50 hours of anatomy study prior to entry into the program (see our recommended anatomy course) and an additional 25 hours of physiology study between Sessions 1 and 2.
- Full attendance at the four training sessions.
- Pre-training home study and independent study assigned at Session 1, 2 and 3. Completed work is due at the next training session. Independent study assignments include case studies, guided reading and brief essays.
- 150 Yoga therapy practicum hours including at least 100 hours of documented work with individual clients or in therapeutic Yoga groups.
- Final project consisting of the design and implementation of a group program with a therapeutic focus or an in-depth analysis of work with individual clients with a similar therapeutic issue.
- Successful completion of three exams.