Dates (East Coast)
Viniyoga Foundations Program for Teaching & Yoga Therapy
EAST COAST PROGRAMHeld at Yogaville in Buckingham, VA
2016 - 2017 DATES
The East Coast Viniyoga Foundations Program for Teaching and Yoga Therapy is held at Yogaville in Buckingham, VA in residential retreats (12 nights, 11 days), approximately six months apart.
- Session #1: February 21 - March 4, 2016
Arrive Sun, February 21, 2016 by 4:00 pm, Depart Fri, March 4, 2016 after lunch. Program is finished by Friday, March 4, 2016 at noon.
- Session #2: August 21 - September 2, 2016
Arrive Sun, August 21, 2016 by 4:00 pm, Depart Fri, September 2, 2016 after lunch. Program is finished by Friday, September 2, 2016 at noon.
- Session #3: February 26 - March 10, 2017
Arrive Sun, February 26, 2017 by 4:00 pm and Depart Fri, March 10, 2017 after lunch. Program is finished by Friday, March 10, 2017 at noon.
- Session #4: August 27 - September 8, 2017
Arrive Sun, August 27, 2017 by 4:00 pm and Depart Fri, September 8, 2017 after breakfast. Commencement is finished by Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9 pm.
Tuition for Session 1 is $3000 per session and is due 1 month in advance of the start of the session. Tuition paid at least 3 months in advance of a training will be discounted by $250.
CANCELLATION POLICY (for tuition with AVI)
The tuition payment is returned minus a $250 administration fee.
In you are interested in a payment plan for tuition, please contact Dona Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
LODGING AT YOGAVILLE
Room and Board is dependent on the type of lodging reserved. Please visit their website www.yogaville.org to learn more about the options and then contact them directly at 800-858-9642 or email email@example.com for reservations.
- $527/person – Tenting & Campers (Mar 16-Nov 30)
- $782/person – Dorm, Shared Room, Shared Bath
- $1011.50 – Dormitory Pvt. Room/Shared Bath (single)
- $1793.50 – Dormitory Pvt. Room/Shared Bath(double)
- $1232.50 – Lotus Guest House Pvt. Room & Bath (single)
- $2014.50 – Lotus Guest House Pvt. Room & Bath (double)
Rates include accommodations, three buffet-style vegetarian meals per day, meeting space, and use of grounds and recreational facilities including participation in various yogic practices and activities.