Continuing Education for AVI Alumni
with Gary Kraftsow
Building an Integrated practice for Inner Transformation
This intensive is a continuing education opportunity exclusively for AVI-trained teachers and Yoga Therapists.
You are invited to join Gary Kraftsow and the Saṅga of fellow AVI-trained yoga teacher and Yoga Therapist alumni to:
- Experience a process for listening to what is arising in yourself or a client.
- Understand and experience how to reflect on what is arising, what it means and the possible ways to transform
- Apply āsana, prāṇāyāma, chanting, mantra, mudra/nyāsa, and manasa pūjā in an integrated way for inner practice for yourself, individuals and groups around the theme of transformation.
- Refresh and deepen your personal practice, teaching and Yoga Therapy work with knowledge, practices and experiential processes.
- This intensive will focus on learning (śrāvaṇa & manana), practice (nidhidhyāsana), and teaching (paṭhana) – in the intimate saṅga of fellow AVI alumni.
You will receive 25+ direct contact hours of continuing education.