Yoga Journal calls Gary Kraftsow, "One of America's Leading Yoga Therapists", and recently named him a Lifetime Contributor. ..
Do you ever wonder about the yogic path of a Master Teacher? ..
A segment that aired this morning on CBS Morning News featured an interview with Aetna's CEO, Mark Bertolini, discussing the benefits of enhancing employee wellness in the workplace, and showed a clip of Stephanie Harding leading an Aetna employee Viniyoga class. ..
It was a great pleasure to read the New York Times article about Mark Bertolini and Aetna's expanding commitment to implementing Mind-Body Stress Management Programs within their own organization as well as encouraging other companies to do the same. ..
Are you ready to receive and apply the deeper teachings of yoga? ..
Have you ever wondered how to explain the difference between yoga and yoga therapy? In two recently published articles in the International Journal of Yoga Therapy, Gary Kraftsow elucidates the differences between yoga teacher training and yoga therapy training programs as well as the distinctions between a yoga class and a yoga therapy session. ..
- Gary Kraftsow Named YJ Lifetime Contributor
- Cultivating a Relationship with Your Spine: Open Source Interview w/ Gary Kraftsow
- Viniyoga on PBS NewsHour
- Aetna Viniyoga Classes on CBS Morning News
- AVI in the New York Times
- Heart-Mind 2015 in Austin
- Re-discovering Viniyoga
- Session 2 at Yogaville
- Yoga vs. Yoga Therapy in IJYT
- Honoring the Life and Work of Sri BKS Iyengar